Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I look at the outfits on the covers now, and wonder why I thought they were the epitome of fashion

Like so many, I loved reading The Baby-Sitters Club when I was in elementary/middle school. I mean, they were so cool. They had a club, and it was all around baby-sitting. How entrepreneurial! How much fun! I was also jealous because I wasn't allowed to baby-sit. But, I did have the first half of all the books published, until I sadly outgrew them.

But, in case you want to relive the memories through a more mature and snarkier lens, the author of the below webpage has taken to rereading all of the books and sharing her 20-something POV on the happenings of the Kristy, Claudia, Mary Anne, Stacey, and the rest.

BSC Headquarters

Also, if you want a more up-to-date consideration of the outfits these girls chose to wear, follow the link below.

What Claudia Wore

No comments: